Manhattan Cocktail Drum kit

Ex Nihilo

Manhattan Cocktail Drum kit

Post by Ex Nihilo »

I am selling my Manhattan Cocktail Drum kit/set. It has put to great use, as it is a amazing portability stand up kit.

Drums: Bass drum/floor tom 14 X 17, snare 14 X 5, side tom 10 X 4.5, two cymbal holders, one of the cymbal
holders will also hold a clenched pair of hihats. The drums as they are set up in the pics are 37 inches
tall to the top of the snare but you can adjust the legs down

INCLUDED: Everything in picture, Mini ZHT Hi Hat Cymbal 10 inch, which has a value of $127, Reverse Pedal & Pedal Bracket (a wingnut is missing, but does Not make a difference), 2 Cymbal holders/stands, and as well the Drums of course.

I would not be selling this kit if I didn't need the money so badly, if you look on the internet this KIT NEW GOES FROM 700$ Although I will be selling 250$ I AM WILLING TO SHIP!

Email: Adamthedecider2@gmail.com

Picture: http://i52.tinypic.com/2rzc8x3.jpg

MusicMan

Re: Manhattan Cocktail Drum kit

Post by MusicMan »

Hi,

Do you get a lot of snare buzz when the you play the kick drum (since the snare is mounted directly above the floor tom)?

MM
Ex Nihilo

Post by Ex Nihilo »

Actually at first yes! BUT, I found a solution(s). If you put something on top of the bass/floor tom then it will prevent it completely. Or you can use a Pillow inside the drum, and it will have no snare rattling. I love the design how portable and how much space it takes. Please email me if you are interested:)
MusicMan

Post by MusicMan »

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I suppose a Remo Muff'l or Sound Off on top of the kick drum head would help (and probably give the kick drum a punchier sound too).

MM
SRT80

Post by SRT80 »

What part of KY? I might be interested. I'm just outside Nashville but headin' to Bowling Green in August...if it's still available then.

Steve
Ex Nihilo

Post by Ex Nihilo »

Sorry its sold!
privateidaho

Post by privateidaho »

Wow, that is a really nice drum, especially for the price.