Cocktail drum kit (custom made) - $250 (Nashville Area)

SRT80

Cocktail drum kit (custom made) - $250 (Nashville Area)

Post by SRT80 »

14x24 6 ply maple shell with white satin flame wrap. It has Pearl Forum lugs and Pearl Floor Tom leg mounts. The legs are Gibraltar. The hoops and shell purchased new from drum foundry. Also has a pearl internal muffler mounted to top of drum.

Drum has 4 legs for added stability. No top mounts. You could easily buy some matching pearl mounts if you want to mount cymbals, cowbells, etc. to the main drum. My plan was to use separate cymbal stands for full size cymbals.

Drum has a coated powerstroke 3 on top and remo clear pinstripe on the bottom. I also have a 14" vintage ambassador coated that I will include. Also have 2 remo muff'l rings.

The snare is a 14x5.5 Pearl Forum snare that is wrapped to match. It has a coated vintage ambassador on top and I think a clear ambassador side head.

I have the pearl snare stand (I think it needs rubber feet). I was using the basket with a old hi hat stand base cause I'm tall. So the snare stand isnt the greatest, but it works.

The pedal is a converted Gibralter pedal that was purchased brand new from Guitar Center for $50.

This kit can be picked up in the Nashville area. $250 for everything. I can't ship. I'm givin' it away at this price. I have a lot more in this but I need cash so havin' to sale a few things.

SRT80

Re: Cocktail drum kit (custom made) - $250 (Nashville Area)

Post by SRT80 »

Kit has been sold...

Thanks,
Steve