Yamaha Club Jordan "Custom" for sale

Bruce (the K)

Yamaha Club Jordan "Custom" for sale

Post by Bruce (the K) »

Standard 24"x15" Yamaha Club Jordan cocktail drum with custom tom tom mount and 9"x12" CB tom tom. Main drum is silver sparkle and tom tom is wine red clearcoat. Heads on main drum have been replaced with Remo Renaissance on top and original-equipment-style Remo Pinstripe on the bottom. Original heads are included as spares. Includes Yamaha footpedal and bracket. Also includes two Yamaha chrome cymbal rods so you can mount high hats on the left and a crash/ride at the front of the drum.

Tom tom mounts on the right side where a wooden percussion board was originally mounted. (Percussion board not included.) Tom tom is fully adjustable back-and-forth, side-to-side, and up-and-down, with a Gibraltar ball-mount arm.

Includes padded soft cases for both drums. No cymbals.

In excellent, gently used condition. I'm asking $750 or best offer. You pay shipping and insurance. I think I can figure out how to email digital photos if you're interested. Contact me at dkallas@dcn.davis.ca.us.
Bruce (the K)

Yamaha Club Jordan Price Slashed!!!

Post by Bruce (the K) »

OK, OK. You've convinced me that a price reduction is in order for the Yamaha Club Jordan cocktail drum set described above.

New asking price: $600 including shipping and insurance!

Note: There's been one change: I'm going to keep the generic padded bag that I used to hold the main (24"x15") drum. (A custom-fitted bag is available from Yamaha.) The padded bag for the 9"x12" tom tom is still included.

Email me at dkallas@dcn.davis.ca.us and I'll send you nice digital pictures of the set.