Yamaha Club Jordan "Custom" Price Slashed!!!

Bruce (the K)

Yamaha Club Jordan "Custom" Price Slashed!!!

Post by Bruce (the K) »

I posted this new message under my original post (Yamaha Club Jordan "Custom" for sale) but I was worried folks who had already checked that one out wouldn't see the addition.

OK, OK. You've convinced me that a price reduction is in order for the Yamaha Club Jordan cocktail drum set described in the previous post.

New asking price: $600 including shipping and insurance!

Note: There's been one change: I'm going to keep the generic padded bag that I used to hold the main (24"x15") drum. (A custom-fitted bag is available from Yamaha.) The padded bag for the 9"x12" tom tom is still included.

Email me at dkallas@dcn.davis.ca.us and I'll send you nice digital pictures of the set.
clark

club jordan kit

Post by clark »

Is the kit still for sale?

clarkharding@hotmail.com
(707) 363-9676

Thanks,

Clark
Bruce (the K)

Yamaha Club Jordan

Post by Bruce (the K) »

Alas, no. I posted it on eBay and sold it to some cat in Las Vegas. Be sure to post your needs under the Cocktail Drum Wanted heading in this forum.

Don't give up. There's a cocktail drum out there somewhere with your name on it. Or maybe you could "home brew" one. (See my post for a Peace Manhattan cocktail drum bass pedal and bracket under the Cocktail Drums For Sale heading.)

Best of luck.

Bruce (the K)