FOR SALE.COCKTAIL DRUM KIT.

Crash LaResh

Post by Crash LaResh »

formerly owned by Rockabilly rocker"Crash LaResh" goto.........(rockabilly.net/dexterville)....I have a 26 inch tall cocktail drum kit . It is less than a year old and is almost identical to the Jordan style kit. It contains the main drum 26/16(w/snares under top head) also a mounted tom 10 inch.Will work with almost any kick pedal. I have the mounting bracket for the pedal. The color is silver with a couple of black scuff marks on one side. I also have a 26 inch kickdrum that I use as an additional kick that I will throw in for an additional $50. My asking price for this very stylin beauty is $550.00. I will wait one week from today(6/29/00), then I will put it up for auction on EBAY.Get it while it`s hot.Email me<br>
<br>
rockabilly.net/dexterville
<p></p><i></i>
duckkee

Post by duckkee »

did you play with dexter at the cradle a few weeks ago? if so, you [and he, too] were great. i've been looking around for a cocktail kit, but haven't been able to find one locally to play to find out if i even like the things. [love the concept, i guess.] is it possible to check them out in person?<br>
<br>
thanks,<br>
jerry
<p></p><i></i>
Edrums

Post by Edrums »

I have two cocktail drums available: <br>
These are drums only (no pedals) in good condition. Some of the legs are not original.<br>
? WFL 16" (diameter) x 24" (deep) Marine Pearl. <br>
? Slingerland 14"(diameter) x 23" (deep) Champagne Sparkle. (No badge-but it's likely Slingerland) The Slingerland drum has a 8" bongo attached-same finish-guessing it's original. <br>
The head has tape (broken head).<br>
Each: $395.00<br>
email for photo, more info.<br>
edrums@aol.com<br>
Ed Hartman<br>
The DRUM EXCHANGE<br>
drumexchange.com<br>
4501 Interlake Ave N #7<br>
Seattle, WA 98103<br>
(206)545-3564<br>
Edrums@aol.com<br>

<p></p><i></i>