Yamaha Club Jordan w/tom and snare for sale

Evan

Yamaha Club Jordan w/tom and snare for sale

Post by Evan »

Hey Guys,

Yamaha Club Jordan with the original tom and snare for sale. Champagne Pink, comes with all hardware (Pedal, L Brackets, hihats rod, felts and the percussion block.) ALL THE TOP HEADS RECENTLY REPLACED with Evans heads save the snare, which I will be replacing shortly. Very good condition. (Email me and I'll send photos.) Very lightly played, selling because I don't have the time to play anymore, and my band broke up.

650$ USD or best offer, and I only charge the actual cost of shipping that UPS or whoever quotes me.

Hope you guys are interested, its a great drum and I'll miss it but without a band or any spare playing time it just whimpers for a new loving owner.

Cheers, Evan
Evan

And my contact information is.....

Post by Evan »

Sorry, I didnt really set up my posting account correctly.

Email me at evan.mitchell@utoronto.ca or reply to this post to make me an offer. If you email I will send photos if you wish.

Cheers,

Evan
Evan

Sorry guys, drum is no longer for sale.

Post by Evan »

Hello all,

Just got a tax return so with my newfound wealth have deiced to KEEP my Club Jordan. I would have ben very sad to see it go, and I was only selling because money is tight and I don't play it very much... but this tax cheque is a sign! Find a new band, Evan! Play your drum more! This is what the divine powers are telling me.

So, sorry for anybody who was interested. Should I become scarily poor again and need to sell the drum to make ends meet, (its possible, I'm a poor masters student) then I will put it up again.

Cheers guys, and thanks,

Evan
jmettam
Site Admin

Yay, Evan!

Post by jmettam »

Congratulations Evan!

Yes, Join a band!!!! And tell us all about your gigs in the forum!

Glad to hear you are staying with us!

John