17" Remix ride for sale

fw

17" Remix ride for sale

Post by fw »

I fell in love with a 22" Legacy ride and need some money to buy it.

So here you go: possibly the greatest cocktail cymbal ever, the discontinued 17" A. Zildjian Remix ride.

The ride sound is crisp and tight, engineered to emulate sampled cymbals, although to me it sounds like a nice, heavy, dry, focused jazz ride. Dark tones, a decent bell, and the perfect volume range and versatility for a cocktail cymbal. The crash sound is nice, too--kind of like a darker version of a 17" Paiste 2002. It could double as a heavy crash on a traditional drumset, or just give you a massive cocktail accent. The shoulder crashes are perfect for cocktail sounds--they don't cause an uncontrollable increase in swell. In general, it is dry and articulate like most cocktail snares are--great balance. I paired it with 12" hi hats and didn't need anything else. If you pair it with a 17" crash, it makes a great bottom hi hat cymbal, too. There is a picture somewhere on this site--email me for copies. No sound file available--sorry.

The condition is near mint. No scratches, breaks, keyholes, nicks--just a few stick marks and no UPC tag (good riddance).

$140 including shipping to anywhere in the US--talk to me about foreign shipping.

Thanks! Please write me at greenimpala@hotmail.com--not here.

Will