Mangos Champagne Sparkle Kit

mangorockfish

Mangos Champagne Sparkle Kit

Post by mangorockfish »

Going to sell my Phattie-built Cocktail Kit. Pics are in the Kits section:
14X24 main drum w/dual snares & four legs
8X10 tom
12X4 snare
4 brackets besides the ones for the tom & snare.
No pedal, but all the hardware to mount tom & snare as well as dual cymbal holder.
Champagne sparkle color with all Pearl look-alike lugs.
All drums are Keller shells
Coated ambassador heads
Like new condition. No scratches, scuffs, or any issues at all.
The concert toms in the pictures not included.
$1100 + shipping
jmettam
Site Admin

Mango's Kit

Post by jmettam »

Here is one of the pictures:

The rest are at:

http://www.cocktaildrum.com/rap/viewtopic.php?t=316
milwaukee

Post by milwaukee »

Mango, are you getting out of the cocktail drum bizness or just replacing this beauty?
mangorockfish

Post by mangorockfish »

This Kit was a great learning experience, but there are too many things that I would like to have different, that I think that it would be better to build a new kit if this one sells. I have gotten too many good ideas from the other Kits shown on this forum.
Out of the Cocktail Drum business? Bite your tongue young man.
:lol: Mango'
matthew medeiros

Post by matthew medeiros »

mangorockfish wrote:This Kit was a great learning experience, but there are too many things that I would like to have different, that I think that it would be better to build a new kit if this one sells. I have gotten too many good ideas from the other Kits shown on this forum.
Nice lookin' kit! Is that a lambs wool beater I see down under the bass drum? Also, does Phattie build the drums complete or do you have to buy the Keller shells & tell em what ya want? Matthew
Matthew
multiperc

Post by multiperc »

Yo Mango
So glad to hear you're stayin' in the game.javascript:emoticon(':D')
Good luck with the sale - phatties are nicely done kits and the new owner will have some real quality. Once you're in a position to do so, shed some light on your new designs. Don't waste a minute not playing though!
mangorockfish

Post by mangorockfish »

matthew medeiros wrote:
mangorockfish wrote:This Kit was a great learning experience, but there are too many things that I would like to have different, that I think that it would be better to build a new kit if this one sells. I have gotten too many good ideas from the other Kits shown on this forum.
Nice lookin' kit! Is that a lambs wool beater I see down under the bass drum? Also, does Phattie build the drums complete or do you have to buy the Keller shells & tell em what ya want? Matthew
Yes on the lamb's wool beater. Actually it is an original from the old days.
I sent Phattie everything but the shells and snare strainer, as I wanted it to my specs. 4 legs, Pearl type lugs to match the concert toms I already had, wrap, as I could get it cheaper, etc.