Billy's building Cocktail Drums!

halfcocked

Billy's building Cocktail Drums!

Post by halfcocked »

Billy Blast Drums, Orange California, builder of custm drumsets, is offering Cocktail Drums just the way you want them! Complete or just what ya want. The beauty is Billy builds them to order, uses Keller maple shells and Slingerland style hardware. He offers Airbrushed shells to your design along with metal, carbon fiber, pearl & glitter wraps and laquer & stained finishes, you name it. He also has some vintage drums and odds n ends too!
Billy also supplies raw Kellers shells, hardware, stands, Pedals, heads, bits & pieces etc. for you do-it-yourselfers.
Billy produces his "Blastech" drumsets that are electic on one side and acoustic on the other! Just flip them over! His "Blasters" and "Billy Bars" drum triggers are takin off like a rocket!
How do I know all this? I'm his rep in Malaysia (American here for 30 years!) and I thought ya all ought to know about the "Master Cocktail" sets he's about to launch!
http://www.billyblastdrums.com
This guy is a pro drummer and does this for the love of drummin!!! Talk to him he'll listen!!!
Check it out!