My Happy Hour Kit from Billy Blast!

halfcocked

My Happy Hour Kit from Billy Blast!

Post by halfcocked »

Billy Blast Drums (Orange California U.S.A) has built me a doozie of a cocktail kit! He calls them "Happy Hour Drums"! These are a new generation of cocktail drums and they all pack up inside the main Bass/Floor tom! With a very interesting sliding Bass pedal mount giving added stability and fully adjustable Snare & tom mounts! A 12" real Snare drum, 10" & 12" toms make this a real serious cocktail kit! This is no toy! I plan to tour around Malaysia and Singapore with this set and my drummer friends around the world are are really gitting excited about this new generation of cocktail set. Billy is now building me a Mini set also! 16" horizontal Bass, 10" Bass mounted tom & 14" cymbal stand mounted tom. My band "Johnny Coma & The Boneshakers" will now conquor all small stages!!!! After seeing the cocktail kit at the Super Bowl opening 2 years ago I dont know if it even matters how big the stage is!!!!

Go to the Billy Blast site at: http://www.billyblastdrums.com

I have added some more photos to my "Breaking News" link on my Billy Blast Drums Malaysia site. Have a look, there are more detailed photos of my cocktail set now.

http://www.geocities.com/bbdrumsmalaysia
Last edited by halfcocked on Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
zorf

Post by zorf »

Cool.
could you post some photos?
I'm especially interested in how it looks from the front (audiance side).
And im interested in what he's using to mount the extra drums and hardware.
thanks
halfcocked

Billy Blast Cocktial kit details

Post by halfcocked »

Please read above again,I've added more photos to my Breaking news link on my Billy Blast Malaysia site..............Thanks
jmettam
Site Admin

Post by jmettam »

Billy sent me some photos of his kit.

They are in the Gallery and under Your Cocktail Kit in the forum!

- John