Yamaha Club Jordan with baffle, matching snare and tom! $650

Evan Mitchell

Yamaha Club Jordan with baffle, matching snare and tom! $650

Post by Evan Mitchell »

Hi guys,

I just got a job with the Vancouver symphony and won't be playing this cocktail kit any more, not that I played it much anyway (don't play much cocktail set in the symphonic world!) But this is a real beauty, in fantastic shape, champagne sparkle, with the extra snare and tom, all fitted with nice evans genera heads. When I do play I use a baffle which has been succesful, it's a foam sandwich in the shell held by friction, not tape or glue, and you're free to use it or pitch it.

Here's the skinny:

- Champagne Sparkle Yamaha Club Jordan Cocktail kit with Reversible pedal and Accesory rod
- Club Jordan extra Snare and Tom, also Champagne Sparkle, with attachment rods
- DRUMS AND HARDWARE ARE IN GREAT CONDITION
- Interior foam sandwich baffle, not taped or glued
- Evans heads
- $650 (paid a little more than twice that when purchased new)

I'd rather sell it here than on ebay. I'm from Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, I could arrange a local pickup for any Canucks close by, otherwise shipping costs would be whatever the post office says, I'm not interested in ripping people off for shipping.

Email me at mitchellevan@hotmail.com if you're interested, and I can put pics up on my website for your viewing pleasure.

Cheers folks, and thanks!

Evan Mitchell
matthew medeiros

set for sale

Post by matthew medeiros »

Hey bro, good luck on the sale, sounds good! I guess ya can't talk the symphony in to letting you set the cocktail set up out next to the conductor :?: didn't think so. Hey if you have the chance, maybe you can take a pic of your bass drum( and send into John) with the top head off so's We can see how your baffle set up works. Would love to see that set up if not too much trouble.
Matthew
Evan Mitchell

Post by Evan Mitchell »

hey guys, the baffle is based on dinkus' excellent (and well documented) design which is essentially for me a trial and error of foam pieces, of all different types. Makes for a particularly punchy BD! If anybody is interested in picking this up I'll be glad to host some pics of both the baffle and the drums, and post the link to the slideshow!

Thanks all,

Evan