F/S Like New Club Jordan Cocktail Set

tonyz

F/S Like New Club Jordan Cocktail Set

Post by tonyz »

I need to sell my Yamaha Club Jordan Cocktail set. I purchased this set 3 years ago and it has been played less than a dozen times (thats why I'm selling it). It is in perfect condition...there is only a few stick marks on the 15" drum head, and no markings on the snare. The Cocktail Drum system includes a 15" diameter x 24" deep drum with a birch and mahogany shell, which serves as both a bass and snare and can be played while standing. Snare wires under the top head are adjustable to accommodate different playing styles. Features include a reverse action, chain-drive Yamaha bass drum pedal, a specially muffled bottom pinstripe head, and a unique percussion board mounted on the side of the drum for side-shell rhythm techniques, and cymbal arm to accommodate a cowbell, closed hats and cymbal. (cowbell & cymbals are not included)

I have added a 10 X 6 Tama metal snare to this set which is included.

I do have pictures but I can't figure out how to post them, so email me for pics.

The price of the set is $600 plus shipping.

I will only ship to the U.S. and I do accept Paypal.

I know I am new to this list but I can prove my legitimacy if you are interested.

Tony Z. Garrett
Tyler, TX
[/url]
zimbop

Post by zimbop »

What is the finish?
tonyz

Post by tonyz »

The main drum is the pink champagne sparkle...the snare is a chrome hammered steele...I would be glad to send pics.

My e-mail is:
tonyz@suddenlink.net
zimbop

Post by zimbop »

http://www.cocktaildrum.com/rap/viewtopic.php?t=827\

If you need help sharing pictures on the forum try the link above.
tonyz

Lower Price

Post by tonyz »

I've lowered the price for this set to $500 plus shipping.

tonyz