C0CKTAIL as an only set?

Cuicaman

Post by Cuicaman »

After some internet shopping I happened upon the Slingerland Expresso, and I remembered the last time I saw a cocktail set was at Disneyland a few years ago--that's right, Dean Koba's roll-around rig! Dean, didn't you have a pink one? I told myself that someday I'd get a set just like it...<br>
<br>
What do you all think of having a set like the Expresso as an only drumset? I am a relief drummer at church (full sized set), playing simple rhythms, and would like to learn/practice at home (as well as have fun!) Also the size is right (congas already in living room) and I will want to take it places... <br>
If I learn to play on a cocktail, can I transition to full sized drums every Sunday?? Should I learn on regular drums? Thanks for your advice! <br>
Steve
<p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub19.ezboard.com/ujohnmettam.sh ... ge=EN>John Mettam</A> at: 12/19/01 11:34:54 am<br></i>
Cuicaman

Post by Cuicaman »

I don't know what "@#%$ " is all about but I know I typed "Cocktail"
<p></p><i></i>
John Mettam

Post by John Mettam »

I think that the system is doing some 'Parental Protection' and I guess the word Cocktail is suspicious for some reason! : > )<br>
<br>
JKM
<p></p><i></i>