You Tube!!!

PETER

You Tube!!!

Post by PETER »

Hi,
You can check out all my drum at you tube now!!! :D
"Interview Session with Mr.Peter Lau on Revolution On Motion"!!!
robertm

Post by robertm »

Hi Peter. I watched your video on Youtube, on "Revolution On Motion. and it is great! It's really nice to see you in action - you have a good sense of rhythm, and a sense of what fits the music. And good ideas of how to use a small drum set!

How do you decide which drum set to use? With so many sets, I'd get confused! But they all sound really good. Seeing the pictures and the videos is a lot of fun.

I also found a video about the KK Jazz Festival - you were playing a regular full-size set there. Compared to your mini- and micro-kits, that's HUGE! I see why you like the mini-kits.

Thanks for posting!
jmettam
Site Admin

Post by jmettam »

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wd7qGxV-Yjc?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed>
PETER

Post by PETER »

[quote="robertm"]Hi Peter. I watched your video on Youtube, on "Revolution On Motion. and it is great! It's really nice to see you in action - you have a good sense of rhythm, and a sense of what fits the music. And good ideas of how to use a small drum set!

How do you decide which drum set to use? With so many sets, I'd get confused! But they all sound really good. Seeing the pictures and the videos is a lot of fun.

I also found a video about the KK Jazz Festival - you were playing a regular full-size set there. Compared to your mini- and micro-kits, that's HUGE! I see why you like the mini-kits.

Thanks for posting![/quote]
Hi,Robertm!
Thanks alot for your kind words!!! well!!! I will see where's the venue that I got to perfrom,the size of the stage, the kind of music,player, sound system,and how much time to allow for us to set up & sound check,after I get all the infro..then I will decide which drum-kits to use! about the normal drum-kits!! Ya!! I still enjoy & love to play! but the problem is I need more time to tune & adjust position!! but normaly at Jazz Fest....we don't have much time,cause there's other band need to do sound check too....and the main challange that I face is.....what ever position that I already adjust....at night when I perfrom....is all gone...cause is already reposition by other drummers(which I can't help,cause every drummer got their own tunning & position!!!)but whit my Mini-kits,I don't have this problem!!hahaha!! :D
PETER

Re: You Tube!!!

Post by PETER »

Hi,Everyone!
There's a shot video clip taken by my friend Mr.Ray Wang (Hong Kong) during last year's Penang Jazz Fest. Just go to:
www.musicinmusic.com
and click on "RogerWang Tro".I'm using my Mini Travel Cocktail drum! hope you like it!!! :D
Regards,
Peter Lau
robertm

Post by robertm »

Hi Peter. Good video! II always enjoy hearing you playing on one of your minikits. You sound great! You, Simon, and Roger are an excellent trio. I wish I could hear the whole performance, especially "Caravan." Keep up the good work!

Robert
PETER

Post by PETER »

Hi,Robertm!
Haha!! Thanks alot!! :D This comming May we have another one "Roger & Friends" concert!!! I will be using my "Magic Box" forthat concert. And On June's Jazz fest I will be playing with another member this time I will use my use new design "Freestyle" cajon and a DIY "Pedal Low-Hat". I already started to use it when we had our band pratice on sunday!!! it sound like a whole drum-kits!!! well!! I will send the photo later!!! :D
Regards,
Peter
robertm

Post by robertm »

Hi, Peter. It's great to hear you are busy with concerts. I'm interested in your pedal low hat. Does it actually open and close the cymbals? That would be really cool - anything to cut down the bulk of a drumset is good! I'm looking forward to seeing it. thanks!