New And Improved C0CKTAIL DRUM Lounge!

John Mettam

Post by John Mettam »

Hey Everyone,<br>
<br>
So, I have finally made the effort to give the site a face lift. I hope you all enjoy the new look and organization of the lounge. <br>
<br>
New stuff includes a scrollable photo gallery and a collection of full page catalog scans from vintage catalogs that contain cocktail drums in the 'LOOK' section.<br>
<br>
Let me know what you think!<br>
<br>
John<br>
<br>

<p></p><i></i>
Don

Post by Don »

John, the place looks incredible! I haven't stopped by in several months, so the the new look was a shock - a pleasant one! Kudos to you.<br>
<br>
I've done some extensive R&D on my Phattie cocktail kit. I'm sure there's a few who might be interested in some of my mods. Problem is, I 'm having problems figuring out how to post pics. My computer won't bring up the FAQ or the "How To" pages. So, let me know how to post pics and I'll start a new thread.<br>
<br>
Take care,<br>
Don<br>

<p></p><i></i>
John Mettam

Post by John Mettam »

Hey Don,<br>
<br>
If you want, you can send me the pictures in e-mail and I will post them. Just start your thread and I can go in later and insert the pictures.<br>
<br>
Glad you like the new Lounge. The problem with the FAQ might be your browser. I haven't tested the site with all of the older versions. That page requires Frames.<br>
<br>
Thanks again,<br>
<br>
John
<p></p><i></i>