Cocktail Drum Lounge Shop!

jmettam
Site Admin

Cocktail Drum Lounge Shop!

Post by jmettam »

Hello All,

I have finally added a Shopping area to the Cocktail Drum Lounge!

http://www.cocktaildrum.com/shop.html

I have listed several useful items including Cocktail Drums and Accessories to point you directly to these products on our affiliates web sites.

Why shop here?

When you click on any of the from this site, your purchases will be credited to the Cocktail Drum Lounge. This means that you make a normal purchase at one of the online discount stores and we get a small comission for refering you to their page.

You can buy anything that you want from the affiliates. The individual items listed are just my way of helping people find products that are especially useful to Cocktail Drummers but you can search their online catalogs and make any purchases as you normally would.

So, if you need some Cocktail Drum accessories or if your getting ready to make any purchase from Musicians Friend, MusicYo or Music123, why not click on our links and help support the Lounge!

If there are individual items you would like to see added to the catalog, please let me know

Thanks for your support,
- John
fw

question

Post by fw »

John, I'm going to make a $30-40 purchase through Musician's Friend soon, and I want to make sure the drum lounge gets a cut. Do I have to anything besides follow the links off the page? I'm looking at getting a few Gibraltar tom brackets, a small cymbal arm, and maybe a couple heads. If I click on all that stuff individually from the page, will I have to order it all individually? Is there a way I can just get it all off the main page and tell them I followed the link off of here? Please advise. I appreciate all this forum has done to help me build and understand my cocktail set, and I want to give something back.

fw
jmettam
Site Admin

Making Purchases through the Cocktail Drum Lounge

Post by jmettam »

Hey FW,

First of all, thanks for wanting to help support the site!!

All you have to do is click on any of the links in the shop section of the site:

http://www.cocktaildrum.com/shop.html

That tells them that you came from here. Once you are at their website, just continue on and shop all you like. No need to keep coming back to the Cocktail Drum site. If you don't make your purchase during your session the link to my site will expire after a couple of days. So, if you postpone your purchase for a bit, come back in through the shop link.

And remember, it costs you nothing! I just get a small cut for sending you to them...

Thanks again for the support!

John

Post by Guest »

Hello John,
Great site!! Since Guitar Center and Musicians Friend are connected, is there any way to support the site at GC the way we can at Musicians Friend? Just wondering, as I get a lot better deal at GC.
Mangorockfish :D
jmettam
Site Admin

Guitar Center

Post by jmettam »

I'll check it out Mongo!

I assumed that the prices would be pretty comparable between MF and GC but sounds like that's not the case.

Thanks again to everyone for their support of the lounge!

John
jmettam
Site Admin

Guitar Center

Post by jmettam »

Hey Mangorockfish,

I finally had a bit of time to check out the affiliate program through Guitar Center. It turns out that it is the exact same online store system as Musician's Friend! If you can give me an example of price differences between the two online shops please post it and I will try and figure out the best way to do it. Perhaps you're finding good prices on specials at the retail store?

Thanks again for everyone who has supported the Cocktail Drum Lounge by purchasing through the Shop links,

John
Keith Cronin

Post by Keith Cronin »

John, Musicians Friend IS Guitar Center - they're essentially the online branch of GC.

kc
jmettam
Site Admin

New Affiliate zZounds!

Post by jmettam »

Hey All,

We are now afiliated with zZounds so if you find yourself making purchases there, start by clicking this link:

http://www.zzounds.com/a--925595

part of your purchase will go towards supporting the Cocktail Drum Lounge!

Thanks for all the support!

John
zimbop

Post by zimbop »

Are any of these purchasing programs still active?