INXS

Dinkus

INXS

Post by Dinkus »

Just watched a bit of INXS live on Much More Music. I was surprised to see a Club Jordan being played. Let the revolution begin.

Dinkus
jmettam
Site Admin

INXS

Post by jmettam »

Cool Dinkus!

Here is the only photo I could find:

You can kind of see it. Hey DInkus, any chance of getting a recording of the show or a tune with lots of Cocktail shots so I can put it up on the site?

Thanks

John[/img]
fw

Post by fw »

Sorry--I watched all of Rock Star:INXS. They picked the worst singer of the bunch--they should have gone with Ty or Marty. JD sucks so bad, not even a cocktail set can make INXS cool again. I don't know what they were thinking.

Will
Dinkus

Post by Dinkus »

John, If I can find the show again I should be able to get something off it. It may take some time though.

Well Will that will probably be a big debate amount many contestants. All I know is that the band was rippin' and good or bad all the singers at least looked like they had some stage time with bands unlike these other "Star" singers on other talent type shows.

Dinkus
fw

Post by fw »

I agree--that band was unfreakinbelievable. I love that drummer--the enthusiasm he brings to simple beats, and then the chops he sneaks in at key moments. INXS looked kind of goofy on the final show following them. Their "What You Need" wasn't as good as the house band's!

Will
Dinkus

Post by Dinkus »

John check your e-mail, there should be a link to get the INXS clip.

Dinkus
jmettam
Site Admin

INXS

Post by jmettam »

Thanks Dinkus!

I finally had time to put the video up on the board. It's now permanently in the media section:

http://www.cocktaildrum.com/media.html

- John
fw

Post by fw »

I liked that song better when it was called "We've Got To Get Out of This Place" by the Animals.

Ty or Marty should be their singer. I think they were just afraid of having a lead singer people might perceive as gay. Michael must have been their interface with all the ladies in the audience, and they wanted a singer to fill that role again. Their loss.