super bowl cocktail kit!

ricky

super bowl cocktail kit!

Post by ricky »

Hey everyone,The opening ceremonies for the super bowl had Aaron Neville and Aretha Franklin singing and I am not sure,but somebody was playing what looked like a steve jordan kit...it was pretty cool,everyone was drinking and eating at the party we had and my dumb ass is yelling at the tv"look ,a cocktail kit!"...it was sweet.our people are showing up everywhere!

Post by Guest »

That would be... Steve Jordan.
jmettam
Site Admin

Steve Jordan - superbowl

Post by jmettam »

Anybody know where there are any pictures? Video?

- John
Killer B

Post by Killer B »

I recorded the game on TIVO but have not watched it since Sunday. I missed the half-time show and did see Steve Jordan play his kit. I'm going to watch it tonight after I get home from work!!!

Bryan
jmettam
Site Admin

Video

Post by jmettam »

Hey Brian,

Any chance that you can put that bit of video on your computer or DVD? Ot worst case put it on a VHS and send it to me?? I am always ooking for more stuff to add to the Media section of the board!

Thanks
John
Killer B

Post by Killer B »

I just watched the openning ceremonies from the Super Bowl which I recorded on Tivo. There were several shots where you could see Steve Jordan doing his thing on his cocktail kit. Way cool!!!!!!! I will try to record it and post some pix for the web site.

Bryan
jmettam
Site Admin

Super Bowl Video

Post by jmettam »

Hi Bryan,

Did you ever have any luck getting that Superbowl Video?

Just curious, I'm excited to see it!

- John
Killer B

Post by Killer B »

Hey John,

I'm still working on it. I'm trying to figure out the best way to record from Tivo. I got Tivo a couple of days before the Super Bowl aired so I don't have it mastered. I also got a new TV so I'm dealing with two new media sources. :? I will probally have to record it on VHS since my DVD player does not record. Send me your mailing info as I will attempt to get it recorded and in the mail this weekend.

Bryan
Killer B

Post by Killer B »

Hey John,

Houston we have lift-off!!!! I finally got the Super Bowl opening ceremonies taped :D . I had to disconnect my Tivo box and re-connect it to another TV to get the video and audio on tape. As I mentioned before, I was only able to record it on VHS. I will put it in the mail this a.m.

Aloha,
Bryan
jmettam
Site Admin

Superbowl!

Post by jmettam »

Thank you so much Bryan!

It may take me a bit of time to get it into the computer once it arrives. I am excited to see it!

Anyone out there a 'Dan Hicks and the Hot Licks' fan? He played on Conan a few years back using my cocktail drum but I didn't get to tape it :evil:

Still looking for a tape of that too.

Thanks!

- John
jmettam
Site Admin

Super Bowl Video

Post by jmettam »

Ok Everyone,

Thanks to Bryan (AKA: Killer B) I have got the video from the Superbowl Opening Ceremony up on the Media page:

http://www.cocktaildrum.com/media.html

A couple of nice shots of Steve Jordan playing his Cocktail Kit

All praise go to Bryan!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

- John
mangorockfish

Post by mangorockfish »

John, I must be doing something wrong as all I could get to come up was Aaron Nevelle's sight.
Killer B

Post by Killer B »

John,

I'm having the same issue>

Bryan
jmettam
Site Admin

Movie

Post by jmettam »

Sorry is it's unclear, but you have to click on the 'QT' link (The format is QuickTime). Someday I'll straighten out that page and make it a bit more intuitive (maybe a little film icon?). Let me know if that works.

THanks!

John