club jordan

dickdog

club jordan

Post by dickdog »

I know they are nice, but that is all you find. Google cocktail drum, and that is all you get. Not all of us can afford these. HELP, i'm trying to put together a kit. I did find the dw set. THAT IS NICE.
Captain Nemo

Post by Captain Nemo »

Well, there are lots of kits on this site. Look around. Also, most here like to put their own kit together - like me. I didn't end up with a 'great drum' or combination bass/floor tom, but I'm standing at least......
David St. Hubbins: It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever.
multiperc

Post by multiperc »

Do look around here - there are amazing stories of ingenuity and craftsmanship at this site. Some of us have built transitional cocktail kits for very little money.

I built mine for lots less than a Jordan, and a year after I'd created a standup kit from parts I had around. Good luck and have fun doing it.
jmettam
Site Admin

Post by jmettam »

Also look in the Links section.

The left hand column is for companies that make Cocktail Drums. They are not all up to date (like Slingerland) and some of the sites go up and down but I try and at least keep a reference there for companies that have websites.

Also, ebay is always worth looking at. There are always brand new cheapo cocktail kits for around $250.

- John