very strange kind of drumsets!

PETER

very strange kind of drumsets!

Post by PETER »

Hi,John & EveryOne here!
Just want to share this "Funny"Looking drumkits to all of you.Well!To me,this is a very good idea! If this is a Cocktail drum.wow!!just compress the whole "Tube" and put it into a small bag :D
[img]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/ ... umsets.jpg
Note:Good news!I just started another "New"Cocktaildrum project last 2 weeks,Hope I can completed it by this week end.Will send the photos later!
Regards,
Peter Lau
multiperc

Post by multiperc »

Hi Peter
This is bizzare - but I'm so interested! Have you heard these drums? Are you building these? Where can I learn more about them?
jmettam
Site Admin

Post by jmettam »

PETER

Post by PETER »

[quote="multiperc"]Hi Peter
This is bizzare - but I'm so interested! Have you heard these drums? Are you building these? Where can I learn more about them?[/quote]
Hi,Multiperc!
Good to hear that you like those drumkits! :D Hmm....sorry,I don't know how it's sound.May be you can go to this web and find out more detail.(I get the picture from this web!)
http://www.mydrumpix.com/index.php
Thanks!
Peter
multiperc

Post by multiperc »

Peter
Thanks for the link. I started looking through the gallery and saw some interesting things but didn't find this weirdo contraption. Have any other info on it? If not, let us all know when you get the itch to build one of these monstrosities. You'll likely take it to a cool place!
jmettam
Site Admin

Post by jmettam »

Am I crazy or is this a double bass kit? It looks like each end of the tube is attached to a shallow drum sheel and rim. I think it is curved around to have bater access to each head!

- John
multiperc

Post by multiperc »

Peter

You're posts have inspired me to do craaaazy things. I just rigged up a 9x13 tom to a Pearl percussion pedal mount for use as a mini bass drum. It's perhaps the most portable I'll ever be! Just a nutty experiment, but no substitute for the beauty and wonder of my cocktail kit...
PETER

Post by PETER »

[quote="multiperc"]Peter

You're posts have inspired me to do craaaazy things. I just rigged up a 9x13 tom to a Pearl percussion pedal mount for use as a mini bass drum. It's perhaps the most portable I'll ever be! Just a nutty experiment, but no substitute for the beauty and wonder of my cocktail kit...[/quote]
wow......!!!!good to hear that. :D
Peter