Ayotte Cocktail kit on E-Bay

Killer B

Ayotte Cocktail kit on E-Bay

Post by Killer B »

There is an Ayotte Cocktail Kit on E-bay with the starting bid of $550.00. The kit looks killer and includes wood hoops, two side drums and a DW pedal. Thinking of bidding on this kit. I recommend that you check this one out!

Bryan
jmettam
Site Admin

Ayotte

Post by jmettam »

Nice Drum!

I downloaded some of the pictures and added them to the gallery!

Dinkus

Post by Dinkus »

The first cocktail kit I ever saw live was an Ayotte. It was a good sounding kit. The drummer was excellant, great singer and player. He was with a canadian country act George Fox. It is worth the price. Ayotte drums have there own sound and are pretty smokin. If I didn't just buy a new guitar I may have bid on that myself. Good luck, nice kit.

Dinkus
jmettam
Site Admin

Post by jmettam »

Dinkus wrote:The first cocktail kit I ever saw live was an Ayotte. It was a good sounding kit. The drummer was excellant, great singer and player. He was with a canadian country act George Fox. It is worth the price. Ayotte drums have there own sound and are pretty smokin.
This is the first (and I think only) Ayotte Cocktail Drum I have ever seen. It belonged to Dean Koba of the Bayou Brass Band in California. Haven't heard from him in ages!