Finally!

ricky

Finally!

Post by ricky »

A few years back when I discovered the lounge,I was pumped about playing drums again{I didn't play for years due to apartment living}.When I moved into a house and a new location,I finally ended up getting drums and parts for my cocktail experiment...so far I have a stripped down to the shell 16x16 floor tom/kick,a 5"x14" chrome snare{loud and nasty}with various stands...I am working on my cymbal set up soon and need to get to work either staining or recovering that floor tom.I have a few different people that are ready and already play gigs currently and I can't wait to get this really rolling! Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for the inspiration on this site and helping get my mojo back for playing again.The information here has been incredibly valuable and crucial to me and everyones input and ideas really spawned this all! kudos to you John Mettam,this site really changed things around for me,thank you,Ricky.
jmettam
Site Admin

Post by jmettam »

Thanks Ricky,

Glad to hear you are finally able to start getting it going again. That's great news!

Don't forget to share your experiments with everyone on the forum, pictures are welcome! :)

- John