Holiday Shopping

jmettam
Site Admin

Holiday Shopping

Post by jmettam »

Hi All,

Alright, I know that it is some shameless promotion, but...

Don't for get that if you make purchases through the Cocktail Drum affiliate program a small percentage of your purchase goes to the Cocktail Drum Loungs. This money helps me offset the expense of web hsoting and time spent researching, developing, and maintaining the site!

All you have to do is click one of the links at the top of the page to enter the vendors site before making a purchase. They will know that you reach them from here and take care of the rest. It doesn't have to be music related, you can buy anything from their site.

It doesn't cost you anything! Tell all you friends!

Wouldn't you rather have Amazon give some of your payment to a good cause rather than keeping it all for themselves?

OK, enough already...

Seriously, thank you all for the ongoing support, incredible input, and lively discussion at the Lounge!

- John
zimbop

Post by zimbop »

I am happy to do this, and word is that it supports the site, that's nice. Does it actually generate enough income to cover the costs?
bongojimi

Post by bongojimi »

Just did a little shopping and will continue to run through this site any of my purchases at Music 123 etc.
Thanks for GREAT site

Peace

Bongo
jmettam
Site Admin

Post by jmettam »

zimbop wrote:I am happy to do this, and word is that it supports the site, that's nice. Does it actually generate enough income to cover the costs?
Thank for the support all,

It definitely helps a bit, over the course of a year (I just got a check for $3.48).

As you can imagine I have put a lt of time and effort (and programming!) into the site over the years and I figured if your giving your money to these guys, why not send a bit of it this way to help out!

Thanks again!

- John
zimbop

Post by zimbop »

John,

I am starting up a forum for a group that I belong to. I would like to try to do a sponsorship shopping program like you have here... how do you set that up? I'd PM you but it seems to be disabled. Thanks.

-Andy-