Cocktail Drumset Calendar

bykrmyk

Cocktail Drumset Calendar

Post by bykrmyk »

I've put one together for my own use using Microsoft Publisher. I used pictures of drums from our forum gallery.

I did this for the fun of it and because I couldn't find a calendar I liked this year. If anyone would like a copy I can email the .pub file but you'll have to have MS Publisher on your machine to view/print it.

Again, I'm doing this for the fun of it, not for any profit or gain. John, I hope I haven't stepped on any toes.

Let me know and I'll try to send it to you.
multiperc

Post by multiperc »

would love to see what you did! any chance you could compile the calendar and post it here as a pdf or series of pdf's?
even if not feasilbe, what a cool idea to do this and celebrate the instrument!
bykrmyk

Post by bykrmyk »

I don't have access to the PDF creation tool (that I know of), but I could send you the pub file if you feel like working on it.

I'm glad you like the idea.
bykrmyk

Post by bykrmyk »

BTW, If you want to use it to generate some $$ to help support the site it's ok with me.
zimbop

Post by zimbop »

Maybe you could post the pictures you used if you can't get the publisher file to pdf?
bykrmyk

Post by bykrmyk »

I've managed to get the calendar converted to PDF. I sent a copy to John. If anyone wants one let me know and I'll email it to you.
zimbop

Post by zimbop »

I'd love one, but PMs are disabled here so can you post it somewhere?
bykrmyk

Post by bykrmyk »

I published each page of the calendar as a separate .png file on Facebook. If you are a member they are in the group "Cocktail Drum Players Unite!". If you go there, please join the group! If you are not a member of Facebook you should check it out and join. Please feel free to download these pictures and print them to make your own calendar.

To keep it neat I used a Removable Glue Stick across the top of each page. This applies a glue similar to Yellow Sticky notes so you can remove the top page at the end of each month. I also used a hole punch on each corner to hang the calendar on my wall.

If you have any comments please let me know.

Enjoy!