Little drummer boy

matthew medeiros

Little drummer boy

Post by matthew medeiros »

Check out this you tube post. It was put together by Omar Spence ( Skip Spence's son Moby Grape) The kid at the beginning on the marching snare is Omar's son Nico. Omar is in the back left corner under the risers and 4th from the left when they bring the garbage cans out front. He's got the long hair & cut-off jeans vest. That's also his daughter to the left of him on the garbage can line. Keep in mind that most all of these people are not musicians. I'm putting the link in, I hope I got it right. If it doesn't work try; Little drummer boy- twin lakes church search on you tube. He does something like this every year at Christmas time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1J_iuPtXPs
Last edited by matthew medeiros on Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matthew
robertm

Post by robertm »

The link worked great. AMAZING video, and wonderfully played. "Little Drummer Boy" is a favorite Christmas number of mine. Omar, Nico, the whole group, did a spectacular job. it's great also to see them playing in a worship context. Thanks, Matthew, for posting this.