Writing an article about Cocktail drums.....

Spihunter

Writing an article about Cocktail drums.....

Post by Spihunter »

Hey Folks!

I'm writing an article about Cocktail drums for the first issue of my comic/magazine thats about to come out. I was wondering if anyone here would give me permission to use a picture of their kit for the article?

Were printing about 1000 copies to start out and will go from there. I cant really offer anything except a free copy of the comic and credit for the picture in the mag for now.

Our Myspace page is here:

myspace.com/scientificsuperstar

Not alot there right now about the comic but it gives you an idea of whats going on?

Maybe some shots of homemade kits?. I'm going to go into the history of it abit so anything related to that would be cool to.

Thanks!

Paul G.
The Scientific Superstar
halfcocked

Post by halfcocked »

Good idea!! Go to http://www.billyblastdrums.com and pull any pics off his site for your cocktail drum article. These are the most modern version of cocktail drums around. Billy says he'd be happy to show them off. Go to custom drums or showroom pages to find the pictures.
Cheers & good luck!
dr. ron

Post by dr. ron »

Spihunter
Great idea. I can Email you some photos. I'm at ...ronwhite2@hughes.net
dr. ron
jim kooser

Post by jim kooser »

I'd be happy to send some photos. You should knwo the ones I have were taken with a small Nikon digital, I'm not sure what quality you'll need but your welcome to them if you like.

reach me at: jgkooser@aol.om
Spihunter

Post by Spihunter »

Hey, thanks for the replies folks. I'll send out some emails to you guys when I get get closer to deadline. I'm about 3/4 of the way through at this point.