An update from Phattie

Dennis

An update from Phattie

Post by Dennis »

Howdy Cocktail Drum Fans,

It's been a long time! (former user name phattied) I really haven't had a lot of time to devote to the cocktail drum world the last couple of years (really the last five or so), and it's finally time to get back into the market. You'll notice the current cocktail page on our site lacks any real info and only has a few little pictures here http://www.phattiedrums.com/web/phattie ... ldrums.htm

Well, good news: Our line of cocktail drums is splitting off of the phattie brand, and we've reserved CocktailDrumSets.com for this new endeavor. I expect the site to be up and stocked by mid-November with our new line of high-end, hand crafted, american made cocktail drums. Plans include a nesting cocktail drum with a 10" side snare, 10" tom, 16" main drum, tom/snare cases, carrying handle, pedal, and cymbal mounts for under a grand. Good stuff!

That's all for now, I'll check back in when the new site launches. Thanks for letting me spam...although is it really spam, when the audience is so concentrated and specific? Hum.....

-Dennis
Dinkus

Post by Dinkus »

I don't know about Spam, I prefer Prem. Cool I'll be checking out the new toys when they're posted.

Dinkus
jim kooser

Post by jim kooser »

Good news Dennis, looking forward to the new stuff.
Dennis

Post by Dennis »

Hi Guys,

I finally got the site up, although it will be getting a lot of tweaks over the next week or two. There are three more models of cocktail drums coming over the next several months, I'm just not done tweaking the first ones to make sure they sound nice. Any and all feedback would be appreciated. Any features you think the cocktail community would benefit from I'm open to working into our coming models. Thanks! -Dennis

www.CocktailDrumsets.com
Dennis

Post by Dennis »

Finally got the new badge....thought ya'll might dig it:

matthew medeiros

cocktail drumsets dot com

Post by matthew medeiros »

Hey Dennis, a little feedback here. One thing I'm sure you've noticed here on the lounge is that the users are very adaptable when it comes to making things work for non-standard applications. To that end, I would recommend putting inside dimensions for your cases right along with the description, as that is the first thing I thought about concerning your 16 x 24 case, will it fit my 16 inch diameter WFL bass drum? Just a thought..... Oh, and very cool badge!
Matthew
Dinkus

Post by Dinkus »

Yup very nice indeed!!!
ricky

phattie/cocktail kits

Post by ricky »

Can't wait to check out the new shop Dennis has in asheville NC!