Bruce the K's home-brew cocktail kit part 3

Bruce (the K)

Bruce the K's home-brew cocktail kit part 3

Post by Bruce (the K) »

Finishing touches.

Part 3:
Photo 7 - Here are my splash cymbal mount, made from 3/8 inch welding rod, bent into a Z shape, and with a Gibraltar cymbal holder mounted to it, and my cow bell/wood block holder. The cymbal mount attaches to one of my two spare Gibraltar floor tom leg clamps. I'm using 3 of them for the threaded rods that hold the snare to the kick drum.
ECON 101 prefance 044s.jpg
ECON 101 prefance 044s.jpg (82.01 KiB) Viewed 7095 times
Photo 8 - Here are my 10 x 8 tom, with a Gibraltar double-ended clamp, and my Meinl hi hat tambourine. The tom goes on the extra long threaded rod that also holds my cow bell/wood block holder while the tambourine mounts above my hi hats on the 5/16 inch rod.
ECON 101 prefance 045s.jpg
ECON 101 prefance 045s.jpg (87.15 KiB) Viewed 7095 times
Photo 9 - Here is the Cube, in all its glory. Everything is within easy reach and, if I use Regal Tip Blasticks or Pro Mark Cool Rods, I can easily accompany low-volume acoustic/singer-songwriter type groups with plenty of sounds to choose from. I've gigged this kit a couple of times so far and I'm very happy with it. I think it's a worthy successor to my wonderful Peace Manhattan kit.
ECON 101 prefance 047s.jpg
ECON 101 prefance 047s.jpg (93.38 KiB) Viewed 7095 times
I just realized I wanted to show how the kit packs up into just two bags. Check out part 4 of my 3 part series. ;^)
Pfunk

Re: Bruce the K's home-brew cocktail kit part 3

Post by Pfunk »

Outstanding 8) !! Great work. How about a sound clip of this kit :mrgreen: ??
MusicMan

Re: Bruce the K's home-brew cocktail kit part 3

Post by MusicMan »

Bruce,

Yep. The complete kit looks great!

MM :)