Another Design from Peter Lau!

jmettam
Site Admin

Another Design from Peter Lau!

Post by jmettam »

Hi,John!

This is my new Gig Box that we make on 5/6/2004 just a half-day work.Since I use to carry my Gig Box around for Gig.I wanted something smaller and easy for me to carry.At the same time I get bore with the Box shape and Black Colour.So I decide to make a total new change for my Gig Box.Since the place that we perform they wanted the drum to sound very light.I Just play the edge to get the Hi-hat sound.I use the Mallet to hit on the "Blue"circle to get the "Mid"conga sound.And use the Foot Pedal Wood Block to play the Clave for beat like Bosa & Rumba.The whole Box "Bass" is very small (L)10"(T)18"(W)8" and the Box "Snare"is 10"x10"x3".The whole Box just weight 6Kgs!Because of the "Bass"Box design.The Bass drum sound very tight/punchy(which I like!)With this Band and the Place that we perform I can't use my Coctail Drum(Which the Hotel people still find it loud).The Colour and Design is just something "Pop"out from my head and I just draw it out and bring it to my friend and.............we make it!(The Blue Box)

Thanks
Regard,

PETER LAU