Mini Kits!

PETER

Mini Kits!

Post by PETER »

Hi! just completed this Mini drum-kits last week.Is my old 10"Tama ton that cut into 2 become snare & kick! I using Yamaha Multi-Clamp to hold the Tama X-Hat & the Snare,The other one is cymbal holder! the kick sound punchy & tight,the single snare sound ok to me! it look like Mini ROBOT!!! :D
robertm

Post by robertm »

Hey Peter, nice mini-kit! It looks really nice in white and blue - almost like a race car. Say -could you put an engine in it and drive it to your gigs?

I always like to see what you invent, Peter. And it's great to know your instruments will get played. Keep up the good work.

Robert
zorf

Post by zorf »

Yes, very creative.
Keep up the good work.
PETER

Post by PETER »

[quote="robertm"]Hey Peter, nice mini-kit! It looks really nice in white and blue - almost like a race car. Say -could you put an engine in it and drive it to your gigs?

I always like to see what you invent, Peter. And it's great to know your instruments will get played. Keep up the good work.

Robert[/quote]
Hi,Robert!Thanks alot! ya!you're right...that Blue & White colour's idea for this mini-kits....from the FORD GT!!! :D I just add a 8" mini tom on the right. will post the pic later!
PETER

Post by PETER »

[quote="zorf"]Yes, very creative.
Keep up the good work.[/quote]
Thank you Zorf!
PETER

Post by PETER »

with a 8" mini tom attached at the right now!
PETER

"cute box"

Post by PETER »

build this "cute Box"last week! got the idea from those 60's Black & white TV shape!!!
10"Snare,6" tom, Mini-Hat,Cowbell,Cymbal all attached to the box's body! Just remove the pedal & cymbal I can carry the whole drum-kits! :D
PETER

cocktail-drum kits!

Post by PETER »

13"tom(cut)convert to single-head snare,8" & 10" tom! are all attached to the box!
PETER

9" home-made compact Conga!

Post by PETER »

Always wanted a LP compact conga.But, too costly!!! finally bought a 9" no brand conga drum head & come up some simple drawing.Send it to my friend who's good in metal & welding works!
PETER

perfrom with my mini-kits!

Post by PETER »

Using one of my "MIni-Kits' in the Church!
robertm

Post by robertm »

Hi Peter. It's great to see pictures of you performing with your minikit. Do you play the kit softer when you play it in church? We had a problem in my church when we had a worship band - the drummer played too loud! He used a big drumset. I think a smaller one like you use would work really well in a church.
PETER

Post by PETER »

Hi,Robertm!
With this Mini-Kits,I just play with my normal volume.Some slow song I still use the 505 Nylon Rote.Other Fast & loud song I will use my 7A stick.The whole mini-kits is good for closed Micking.So I don't have to really hit very hard.I just stay relax & let the sound system work!! That's the 1st time I'm using this Mini-Kits to perfrom.Everyone was happy with my drum's sound(Control,Tight & Punchy)some of the young church drummer thought I'm using E-Drum!!! :D After the Show....all the church member come up and want to check-up my drum....plus those church drummer even want to try it out!!!
PETER

Post by PETER »

[quote="PETER"]Hi,Robertm!
With this Mini-Kits,I just play with my normal volume.Some slow song I still use the 505 Nylon Rote.Other Fast & loud song I will use my 7A stick.The whole mini-kits is good for closed Micking.So I don't have to really hit very hard.I just stay relax & let the sound system work!! That's the 1st time I'm using this Mini-Kits to perfrom.Everyone was happy with my drum's sound(Control,Tight & Punchy)some of the young church drummer thought I'm using E-Drum!!! :D After the Show....all the church member come up and want to check-up my drum....plus those church drummer even want to try it out!!![/quote]
You may notice there's a Yamaha drum-kits at the back which I don't use..cause it's very hard for me to control the drum's volume!!