howdy y'all. come on down to "the Shanti" in old s

ratatattat

howdy y'all. come on down to "the Shanti" in old s

Post by ratatattat »

Saturday in St. Louis 4-7pm @ "the Shanti" for happy hour with the country music stealings of "Red Ass Jones & The GoldBondsmen" Featuring "Shorty Long" (ME)
on vintage cocktail drum singin and fooling around all afternoon. Come on down, sit a spell, take yer shoes off, bring yer dog, have a few beverages & sing along. There are only 7 other members, but I won't waste time talking about them lol. Come on down!
Adios
ratatattat

every other saturday!

Post by ratatattat »

Saturday april 4th in St. Louis 4-7pm @ "the Shanti" for happy hour with the country music stealings of "Red Ass Jones & The GoldBondsmen" Featuring "Shorty Long" (ME)
on vintage cocktail drum singin and fooling around all afternoon. Come on down, sit a spell, take yer shoes off, bring yer dog, have a few beverages & sing along. There are only 7 other members, but I won't waste time talking about them lol. Come on down!
Adios
ratatattat

every other saturday! be there!

Post by ratatattat »

Saturday in St. Louis 4-7pm @ "the Shanti" for happy hour with the country music stealings of "Red Ass Jones & The GoldBondsmen" Featuring "Shorty Long" (ME)
Adios