gig's photos

PETER

Re: gig's photos

Post by PETER »

Hi,Musicman!!
Thanks!!! :D Don't forget to post us your drum's photo once project done!!!!
regards,
Peter
PETER

Post by PETER »

Picture taken during Jazz Fest 18th!
MusicMan

Post by MusicMan »

Peter,

Very cool! All you need is a volcano in the background ...

MM
PETER

Post by PETER »

Thank you Musicman!!! Here's the pic for the whole band!!(We play Salsa,Bosa,Swing,Funky Groove,R & B)
robertm

Post by robertm »

Hi Peter. Cool pictures. I bet the beautiful setting helps the music. Is that an Arabian oud in this last picture?
PETER

Post by PETER »

robertm wrote:Hi Peter. Cool pictures. I bet the beautiful setting helps the music. Is that an Arabian oud in this last picture?
Yes!! We always wanted to try out Jazz Music with "Other" instrument! The Arabian Oud really can blend in!!!
PETER

Post by PETER »

Perfrom at a place call"Kudat" the Tips of Borneo.I'm using one of my Mini-Kits for this evening open-air concert! Photo taken during the sound check!! :D
robertm

Post by robertm »

Cool - the "Ford" style drumset if I remember right. I like the way yoiu have that mic'ed up - small lavaliers? Deos it sound better than one mic over the whole set?
PETER

Post by PETER »

[quote="robertm"]Cool - the "Ford" style drumset if I remember right. I like the way yoiu have that mic'ed up - small lavaliers? Deos it sound better than one mic over the whole set?[/quote]
Hi,Robertm! I'm using all Audio-Technica drum's mic for this mini-kits!!! since this's a out-door concert.One mic can't do a better job!!! we prefer(the sound engineer & me) to have more mic,so that we can get a very "Detail" drum's sound!
PETER

Post by PETER »

Hi,
This photo taken during Johor Baru's Art Fest(23rd)I'm using my Mini-Travel-Cockatildrum for this concert. Did change the 10" snare to a smaller one 8"!!! I got this 8" mini snare from one of the toy's shop. Replace all the lug with Tama's one,add a Tama tom holder plus a snare-wire,use Remo White coated head! It sound good.
PETER

Post by PETER »

Hi!
This pictures taken at Korea Jarasum 2011 Jazz Festival.I'm using my "Mini-Travel-Cocktaildrum".(plus hard-case: total weight for the drum is 18.4 kgs!)The Red colour 8" Pearl Tom & 16" Crash cymbal supply by the Festival.We really enjoy ourself & watch many Good Band to Perfrom(TOWER OF POWER!!!!)also check out the Music Store at Souel! The got some nice Cocktail-drum too!!
Thanks!
Regards,
Peter Lau
PETER

Post by PETER »

PETER

Post by PETER »

Hi,
This is the video taken by one of our friend during the show! I'm using my 10" Mini-Travel-Cocktaildrum.8" mini snare drum(sound's big on the house speaker!!!)The Cymbals and the 8" tom are supply by them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeFUUYGJ ... ture=share